20.2.15

Japan: The photogenic dream quickly becoming reality

In 6 days I will be on my way to Japan!
I actually can't believe how quickly it's come around. It seemed like it was only a few weeks ago that I thought this may actually be a possibility, and here I am putting together the finishing touches to a pretty amazing trip. All flights, hotels, rail cards and sumo wrestling tickets are booked. My itinerary is pretty much finalised and I've got a list of places I want to try and visit in each city.


I'll be posting daily updates on this blog, sharing my experiences as I go which will include the amazing views, the stunning architecture, the blooming cherry blossoms, the food, travel, accommodation (including a few traditional ryokans) and anything else that catches my eye. But for now to whet the appetite here's a breakdown of the places I'm visiting during the trip through some stunning photographs. Whilst putting together this collection of images I've come to realise how amazing this trip is going to be ...

Hakone:
 

Kyoto:
 

Osaka:
 

Kurashiki:

Hiroshima:
 

Miyajima Island:

Kanazawa:
 

Takayama:

Matsumoto:

Tokyo:

Japan ... bring it on!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joseph R Winter. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig